Thursday, August 10, 2006

R People Crazy?

R People Crazy? or is it me who doesnt understand them??
Something caught my eye today as i was browsing though the net (my fav pass time).Most of the blogs have a counter and as evey one knows some blogspace providers give a counter for their users (famous example being yahoo 360). It was not the counter which drew my attention but the numbers. Many blogs have atleast 20+ visitors..even the new ones!! I began thinking why do we really bother abt others blogs?? I never gave a darn abt the number of views before.
In this mechanical world we dont get time to talk to our frends openly, spare some time for them. But we do get time to regularly visit bolgs of some unknown people and comment on them!!

Watever it is, people are ridiculous sometimes. I could never understand why are they more interested to know about ones whom they never met and why do they ignore the people who love and care for them. The ones whom they have been seeing all the life make them feel bored??

God knows

4 comments:

tnsatish said...

I think probably, you have not yet become proper netizen. If people want to learn new things, understand more things, know more people, then they visit all the blogs, and if any blog is interesting they visit regularly. If we just try to understand things around us, then we may not achieve many things. People may not want to become like "Noothilo kappa", which cannot understand about an ocean because it never saw an ocean. No one wants to become like that frog. So, we keep learning about other things, and in that way, people visit others blogs frequently. If you want to discuss more on this, I am more than happy to discuss about this.

BTW, I read your posts regularly.

Anonymous said...

well...u can as well keep ur blog password protected then!! :)wordpress has this facility..dunno abt blogspot. Well, if u ask WHY? i can only say WHY NOT???

krishna said...

Thanx satish garu to comment. i wud like to tell only one thing, learning abt ppl doesnt mean that u need to talk to an unknown person. For eg: It happened with me. we have got a busy life as usual.U dont talk to ur frends when they r in front of u. And u blame the hectic life u have. But u do talk to the same person may be for long time in orkut or yahoo chat!!

And Sowmi as i mentioned it already, i meant reading is fine, commenting on it is also a good thing.(Usually blogs are to put forth ur ideas and for exchanging them.)

i was talking abt the special interest ppl have abt the unknowns and y not the same for known??

tnsatish said...

Sorry for the late reply. I don't know anyway to get RSS feeds for the comments.

In this generation, almost everyone is very busy (it may not be just because of work, but may be for various other things). If I am feeling bored, then I may not find one person (one bakara) who is free at that time, so that I can disturb him/her for some time. But, if I have friends all over the world through yahoo/orkut, I can find atleast one person to disturb when I am feeling bored. So, I just talk to that person, and after sometime, I will get back to my work. In that way, other people won't get disturbed, and I also may learn new things from him/her.

Sometimes, even if the person is close friend, I prefer talking by yahoo/gtalk rather than directly for various reasons. If I have to talk few things which are very complex, and cannot give spontaneous response, then IM (Instant messenger) is much much better than direct talking. Once the other person says something, I have to think on the best response for that, and have to give that. If we give response whatever comes to mind, it may give so many problems, especially if the other person is a manager, tech lead, opposite sex, or the matter is controversial/confidential. In those matters, I tried to talk directly many times, and got abuses from everyone, because I could not give the correct response in that much short time. But, I did not get that many abuses when I was talking by IM, because I got some time to think before replying, and so, gave better response than direct talking.